We, at “Sarkari Naukre,” are committed to protecting and managing any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) that you share with us online.
“Personal Information” means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and surname name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you can access Sarkari Naukre’s web pages without providing any Personal Information about yourself or telling us who you are.
Collecting Your Personal Information
SarkariNaukre® may collect your personally identifiable information, such as your name, gender, date of birth, photo, demographic information, phone number, and email address, when you use our site to view notifications, check exam patterns, syllabus, the salary of a particular profile, cut off percentage, scorecard, results, or download admit card, or when you interact with us through a third-party website and/or mobile apps.
SarkariNaukre may use your information to verify your identity as a user and provide you with requested services, such as notifications, admit card release dates, relevant articles, result announcements, and other similar services. The other reason we collect your information is to make sure our services are delivered to you in the most suitable and effective way possible.
By using our site, you accept and grant your agreement to providing the website with the personal information listed above. You have the right to leave this site at any time. If you refuse to provide the aforementioned information, SarkariNaukre® will not be able to provide you with its services.
Automatically Collected Information
Apart from SarkariNaukre®, certain third-party service providers or advertisers may use technologies to automatically collect information from users when they visit or interact with our site for both transnational (notification of purchases made, confirmation of registration, etc.) and promotional (emails, promotions, offers, etc.) purposes. Our site or these third-party websites may collect your information in the following ways:
- Log Files: Every time you visit our site, SarkariNaukre® servers automatically get log information from your device and browser that you used to access our site (like device ID, IP address, network operator details, browser type or version, operating system, etc.). It allows us to verify you as a user, recognize your usage of the site, and make changes and updates to address your specific needs and interests.
- Mobile Device: When you use a mobile device to access this site, in addition to the aforementioned points, SarkariNaukre® will also gather device information like mobile device ID, operating system, model and manufacturer information, etc. for optimizing the site’s overall functionality and showing content as per your preferences.
- Cookies: Cookies are typically data files stored on your device, which are used to stay abreast of information like the content you click, upload, download, or share, your communication with social media sites, and any other activity on our website to enhance your experience of our site by customizing it according to your preferences.
- Public Forums: Any information that you disclose in the comments section is considered as published information, and SarkariNaukre® won’t be liable for its security or any personal details you publish herein.
Please keep in mind that SarkariNaukre® only uses the information you provide to better understand your interests and improve our services. We don’t utilise this information to figure out someone’s address, name, or any other personal information.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Disclosing or Sharing Collected Information
We have a strict policy of not sharing, exploiting, or disclosing your information to anybody without your permission. SarkariNaukre® may, however, be required by contracts or the law to disclose some restricted disclosures in the following circumstances:
- Legal Requirement: SarkariNaukre® may share the aforementioned information (including Sensitive Personal Information) without getting your prior consent, if and when this information is required or requested by the law, court, or any government authority or agency for the objective of validation of identity, or detection, prevention, or investigation of criminal activity.
- Limited Disclosure to Our Service Providers: SarkariNaukre® may disclose your details (excluding Sensitive Personal Information) to our specified business partners and service providers to enhance our services. We share such information organized as aggregated anonymous data that will be covered under strict arrangements that ensures the security and confidentiality of your personal information.
Security of Collected Information
We take the security and confidentiality of your personal information very seriously, and we employ appropriate organisational and technical safeguards to keep it safe from unauthorised or unlawful processing. We don’t keep your personal information for any longer than is necessary for our business goals or legal obligations.