How to Apply for JEE Mains 2022 | Exam Date | Admit Card Released | Eligibility
Table of Contents
On jeemain.nta.nic.in, the National Testing Agency (NTA) has published the JEE Main 2022 exam date. The JEE Main 2022 April exam is set to take place between April 16 and 21. On March 1, the NTA also issued the JEE Main 2022 application form. JEE Mains 2022 application forms are available on the official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in 2022.
Candidates who want to take the Joint Entrance Examination Mains 2022 must fill up and submit the JEE Main 2022 application form by March 31, 2021. Keep up with the newest JEE Main 2022 news and updates, including new modifications, eligibility requirements, and more.
JEE Mains 2022
The JEE Main 2022 is a national entrance test held by NIT, IIIT, and CFIT for admission to B.E./B.Tech, B.Arch, and B.Plan courses. Applicants studying for the JEE Main 2022 examination should consult the exam curriculum and pattern before taking the exam.
Applicants who qualify for JEE Main and place among the top 2.5 lakh applicants will be eligible for JEE Advanced. This article covers everything you need to know about the JEE Main 2022 application, including eligibility, pattern, and timetable.
JEE Mains Highlights
|Examination Name||Joint Entrance Examination (Main) or JEE Main|
|Examination Mode||· Computed Based Test for BE/BTech/BArch/B.Planning
· Pen and paper-based for Drawing section in BArch
|Duration Of Exam||· 3 hours for B.Tech/BArch/B.Plan
· 3 and half hours for B.Arch and B.Planning both
|Examination Frequency||4 times a year (February, March, April, and May sessions)|
|Total Registrations||Around 9 lakhs|
|Official Web Portal||jeemain.nta.nic.in|
|Papers||· Paper-1: BE/B.Tech
· Paper-2A: BArch
· Paper-2B: B.Planning
|Total Marks||· BE/B.Tech: 300· B.Arch and B.Planning: 400|
|Total No. Of Questions||· BE/B.Tech: 90
· B.Arch: 82
· B.Planning: 105
|Marking Criteria||· 4 for each correct response
· -1 for each incorrect response
· No marks for unattempted questions
· No negative marking for non-MCQ questions
|Medium of paper||English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Malayalam, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu|
|Helpline Number||0120 – 6895200|
JEE Main 2022 Exam Dates
|Events||April Exam Dates||May Exam Dates|
|Release Date Of Application Form||March 4th week 2022||May 1st week 2022|
|Deadline To Apply||April 1st week 2022||May 2nd week 2022|
|Deadline To Pay An Application Fees||April 1st week 2022||May 2nd week 2022|
|Application Form Correction Date||April 1st week 2022||May 2nd week 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||April 3rd week 2022||May 3rd week 2022|
|Examination Dates||April last week 2022||May last week 2022|
|Release Date Of The Answer Key||May 1st week 2022||June 1st week 2022|
|Challenge Of The Answer Key||May 1st week 2022||June 1st week 2022|
|JEE Main Result Date||May 1st week 2022||June 1st week 2022|
JEE Main 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants interested in taking the JEE Main 2022 exam may review the eligibility requirements listed below. Before filling out the application form, aspirants should double-check their eligibility for the JEE Main 2022. Applicants who do not meet the JEE Main eligibility criteria may have their applications rejected.
|Nationality||Indian nationals/OCI/PIO/Foreign nationals can be applying for the IIT JEE Main 2022.|
|Age Criteria||There isn’t a particular age criterion to appear for the JEE Main.|
|Academic Criteria||The applicant must have passed the 10th and 12th class examination or equivalent in 2020 or 2021. Those who present in 2022 are also eligible.
Students who took the 10 + 2 exam in 2016 but did not pass and then passed the same examination in 2019 cannot apply.
The candidates must have exceeded the qualification examination with a minimum of 5 topics: language, physics, mathematics, chemistry/biology/biotechnology/technical professional subject, and any other subject.
The applicant who appears in the 6 subjects will be considered the subject (fifth/sixth) with better marks.
|Total No. Of Attempts||There is no limited number of attempts for the JEE Main 2022.|
JEE Main 2022 Application Form
The primary JEE application form is scheduled to be released by the NTA in the second or third week of December. Only the official web portal will have application forms available.
To take the exam, candidates must fill out the JEE Main 2022 application form. Students should read the examination information leaflet attentively before filling out the application form.
Only those who meet the aforementioned JEE Main 2022 eligibility standards will be allowed to register for the test. For designing the JEE main application form, refer to the following guidelines:
- The JEE Main 2022 application form can only be submitted in online mode
- Visit the official NTA website to submit the application form.
- Interested applicants must apply before the deadline
How To Fill The Application Form Of JEE Main 2022
Students need to follow the following steps to fill the JEE Mains Form
- At the first visit the official web portal of the JEE Main or NTA.
- After that Click on the “Fill JEE Main 2022 Application Form”.
- Now, fill the online application form carefully with the correct details only.
- And then Be ready with the scanned photograph, signature, and the left thumb impression required to be uploaded while filling the application form.
- Now Pay the requisite application fees after entering all information of yours.
- At the last Take the hard copy of the filled-in application form for future use.
To finish the application form procedure, applicants must pay the requisite application costs. Only online registration fees are accepted. The following is the pricing structure for JEE Main 2022, which is the same as last year’s entry fees:
|BE./B.Tech or B.Arch or B.Planning||Rs 650 (Boys)Rs 325 (Girls)||Rs 325 (Boys)Rs 325 (Girls)|
|BE./B.Tech & B.Arch
BE./B.Tech & B.Planning
BE./B.Tech, B.Arch & B.Planning
B.Arch & B.Planning
|Rs 1300 (Boys)Rs 650 (Girls)||Rs 650 (Boys)Rs 650 (Girls)|
JEE Main 2022 Admit Card
Only those who successfully complete the application form will be eligible to receive their JEE Main 2022 hall ticket prior to the exam. A week before the scheduled examination, the hall ticket will be available on the official web domain.
By login through the official web portal, applicants will be able to download their JEE main admission card. The following points should be kept in mind before applying for the JEE 2022 Main Admission Card:
- Nobody will be allowed to appear for the examination without a valid JEE main entrance
- Applicants must show the hall ticket whenever he/she is invited to.
- Applicants must ensure that the details on the hall ticket are In the event of a discrepancy, the student must immediately report it to the competent authority.
- Students must bring valid ID such as Aadhar card, electoral card, driver’s license, passport, etc. to the examination center along with a hall
- Students keep their JEE Main admit card in the safe until they are admitted to an institution
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Sarkari Naukre Homepage||Click Here|