CGBSE 10th Result 2022 | CGBSE 12th Result 2022
Table of Contents
Today, May 14, the Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE) released the results for classes 10 and 12. Students who sat the exam can now see their results at cgbse.nic.in or result.cg.nic.in, the board’s official website. To check their grades, they’ll need their application number and date of birth. 74.23 percent of students passed their 10th grade exams, while 79.30 percent passed their 12th grade exams. Over 8 lakh students took the CGBSE board exams, with about 5 lakh taking the 10th exam and about 2 lakh taking the 12th exam.
CGBSE 10th, 12th Result LIVE Updates
Suman Patel and Sonali Bala achieved the top rank in the HS results, according to the CGBSE merit list, with 592 out of 600 marks (98.67%). Five students achieved 98.17 percent for second place, and four students received 98 percent for third place.
The results may take some time to load on the page due to high traffic on the school or college’s official website. It might also make you feel anxious or panicked. If you find yourself in this situation, you should be aware that there are other options for verifying the results. You can also use SMS and DigiLocker to get them.
Prior to verifying the results, students must have their admit card with them. It contains the enrolment number and unique ID, which will be required to verify the results. Students must include their birth dates as they appear on their admit card or school records. A captcha code will be required in addition to the application number.
CGBSE 10th Result 2022 | How to Check ?
- Step 1: Go to either of the CGBSE official websites — cgbse.nic.in or result.cg.nic.in.
- Step 2: Click the class 10 or 12 results link on the website’s home page.
- Step 3: For verification, enter the captcha code displayed on the screen and press the submit button.
- Step 5: The results of your class 10 or 12 will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 6: Download and save the result for future use.
- It is a very simple process. Students just have to text ‘CG12’ and their roll number to 56263. The CG board result 2022 will be sent to them by text message.
- Step 1: Go to the official website of DigiLocker or install the app from Google Play Store
- Step 2: Next, students should sign in to their accounts using their mobile numbers
- Step 3: If you are a first-time user, click on ‘Forgot security PIN?’ and enter your registered mobile number as well as your date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY) as prescribed by CGBSE
- Step 4: Enter the OTP that was sent to your registered mobile number and log in
- Step 5: After successfully logging in, students should navigate to the ‘Issued Documents’ section of DigiLocker, where they will find all of their class 10 or 12 certificates.
CGBSE 10th Result 2022 | CGBSE 10TH, 12TH RESULT 2022: PASSING MARKS
To be deemed passed in CGBSE board examinations, students must achieve a minimum of 33 percent in each subject. According to the grade system, those who score between 100 and 91 marks receive grade A1, those who score between 90 and 81 marks receive grade A2, those who score between 80 and 71 marks receive grade B1, and those who score between 70 and 61 marks receive grade B2. Those who receive 60 to 51 marks will receive grade C1, those who receive 50 to 41 marks will receive grade C2, those who receive 40 to 33 marks will receive grade D, and those who receive 21 to 32 marks will receive supplemental tests and will be put in grade E1.
Students in both grades 10 and 12 will receive grace and additional marks from the CGBSE. Students who do not satisfy the minimal passing requirement in one subject are awarded a few extra marks to meet the minimum passing criteria. Grace marks policy is what it’s called. Extracurricular activities such as sports, NCC, NSS, and other activities earn students points. Meanwhile, bonus points will only be used to produce the marksheet, not the merit list.
Over 8 lakh students will have their results announced this year. This is an increase of one lakh from the previous year. Out of the total number of students who took the 2022 exam, 2,93,685 took the 12th board exam, while roughly 5 lakh took the 10th board exam. In 2021, there were 2,71,000 pupils in class 10 who took the exam. The number of students taking the tenth grade has climbed to 3,80,000 this year. This is a greater than one lakh rise.
What to do when you stuck?
The Chhattisgarh Board has launched a toll-free helpline facility to answer students’ questions about their results and future plans. From 10:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., students can phone 18002334363 with any questions or concerns about the board exams. The hotline will be available until May 23.
Click here to join us.